Descrizione dell'editore in lingua inglese:
Recommended for busy people
An effective and efficient learning resource for speaking and comprehending business Japanese.
Basic Japanese for Expats is a three-volume course in beginning-level Japanese that is designed for English-speaking business people, whose language at work is English, but who are interested in developing a basic language competence, that is necessary to communicate in Japanese in day-to-day situations. Unlike full-time students, business people have limited amounts of time for study, which can make you particular and demanding as to what you want to learn and achieve in the short amount of time that you do have. Based on the learner-centered teaching method, this book enables you to learn what you really need and want.
- Lesson 21: Describing a state of being
- Lesson 22: Changing jobs and being promoted
- Lesson 23: Relocating the office & family moving
- Lesson 24: Lifestyle changes
- Lesson 25: How to spend vacations
- Lesson 26: Explaining a procedure or routine
- Lesson 27: Talking about health
- Lesson 28: Talking about health
- Lesson 29: Protecting the natural environment
- Lesson 30: Leaving Japan